Application Architect in the European Commission, Brussels.
In the DG RTD I’m actually working in a system which orchestrates processes involving different systems
The type of tasks are about supporting the Commission staff in the area of structuration and implementation of the Grant management systems.
I work inside a team composed of different profiles, with an internal development team and also with business user groups.
The main related tasks are to analyse, design and implement processes and Rest services in SOA context (BPMN, BPEL) using JBoss Activiti tool.
- WS SOAP development on Oracle Web Logic application server
- Oracle middleware products (SOA Suite)
- standards/APIs: XSD, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAXB
- JEE 6 environment and standards
- EJB3 and JMS component
- Oracle relational database
In European Commission we are aware of test importance. So we use JUNIT with Mockito and PowerMock.
In this project I started using Docker.
Docker is used to host our DEV environment: Weblogic server and Oracle Database
Architect and Design tool: Enterprise Architect 13
Developer tools: Eclipse, Maven, SoapUI and GIT
CI tool: Jenkins
Development methodology: SCRUM
- Integration in an international/multi-cultural environment