The Project Management Course: Beginner to PROject Manager
Course to acquire the business acumen to:
- Manage a project on your own
- Understand how to structure projects in large, medium, and small organizations
- Become a project manager
- Get promoted and apply what you learn here to the real business world
- Gain an all-around view of why some projects succeed and why others do not
What I learned:
- Learn the fundamental theory and best practices of project management
- Perform an entire project from the beginning until its end, observing real-life scenarios and using practical PM templates!
- Understand the project manager role and acquire the skills needed to become a successful project manager
- Study Agile project management, performed with Scrum
- Learn how to initiate, plan, execute, control, and complete a project
- Develop the skills to manage an entire project on your own
React Native – The Practical Guide
How to use React Native and React knowledge to take web development skills and build native iOS and Android Apps
- Dive deeper into React Native
- Develop cross-platform (iOS and Android) mobile apps without knowing Swift, ObjectiveC or Java/ Android
Beginning Oracle WebLogic for Administrators
This course is geared toward administrators, developers, or architects who are looking to understand fundamental WebLogic concepts and how to spin up a WebLogic environment quickly.
- Understand Basic WebLogic Concepts
- Install WebLogic
- Create a WebLogic Domain
- Access the WebLogic Admin Console
This course provides practical and conceptual introduction to the concepts of Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services.
- Have the conceptual foundation to move forward onto more advanced AWS courses
- Be more prepared to tackle the more complex technical concepts and terminology
Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect
“The act of getting certified will make you a better architect.” (Humphrey Sheil, CTO, SCEA, and SCEA examiner)
This certification is for enterprise architects responsible for architecting and designing Java EE compliant applications with an emphasis on making the best use of Java EE features to create flexible, scalable, secure designs.
The SCEA certification “signifies that its holders can handle advanced design responsibilities and lead roles in creating applications. To succeed, SCEA candidates must demonstrate a deep understanding of appropriate uses of modern design architecture and current Java EE technologies for business applications.” (Ed Tittel and Dr. Bill Brogden)
Formerly Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA).
IBM Certified Solution Designer
Rational Unified Process (RUP) Analysis and Design
The IBM® Rational Unified Process® has become the de facto industry-standard process for large-scale enterprise software development. The IBM Certified Solution Designer – IBM Rational Unified Process V7.0 certification provides a powerful way for solutions developers to demonstrate their proficiency with RUP.
Exam coverage includes
- Core RUP concepts, the new RUP process architecture, and key principles of business-driven development
- RUP’s architecture-centric approach to iterative development: practical issues and scenarios
- Patterns for successful RUP project implementation–and “anti-patterns” to avoid
- The Unified Method Architecture (UMA): basic content and process elements
- RUP content disciplines, in depth: Business Modeling, Requirements, Analysis and Design, Implementation, Test, Deployment, Project Management, Change and Configuration Management, and Environment
- Essential RUP work products, roles, and tasks
- RUP phases, activities, and milestones
- RUP tailoring and tools for your organization–including introductions to IBM Rational Method Composer (RMC) and MyRUP
Java Business Component Developer
For Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) technology business component developers who are responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and integrating EJB applications.
This certification was formerly known as Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD).
- EJB Overview
- Session Bean Intro
- Session Bean Lifecycle
- Stateful Session Bean
- Intro to Entities
- Working with Entities
- Entities and JPA
- Life-Cycle Callbacks
- Reference and Injections
- Deployment Descriptors
- JPA Query Language
- EJB Deployment
Java Web Component Developer
The OCPJWCD (or SCWCD) certification provides knowledge required to develop Java EE 5 Web applications using JSP and Servlets.
- Topic 1 – The Servlet Technology Model
- Topic 2 – The Structure and Deployment of Web Applications
- Topic 3 – The Web Container Model
- Topic 4 – Session Management
- Topic 5 – Web Application Security
- Topic 6 – The JavaServer Pages (JSP) Technology Model
- Topic 7 – Building JSP Pages Using the Expression Language (EL)
- Topic 8 – Building JSP Pages Using Standard Actions
- Topic 9 – Building JSP Pages Using Tag Libraries
- Topic 10 – Building a Custom Tag Library
- Topic 11 – Java EE Patterns
The Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) exam is the basic exam required to demonstrate solid understanding of Java as a programming language.
While most advanced certifications focus the test on your knowledge of the API, this entry level one focuses on variables, class and interface definition, arrays, exception handling, encapsulation, polymorphism and flow control. Basic API knowledge is required about strings and arraylists
BA in information technology
2010 – University of Bari, Italy